The setting for Wonderbound’s Snow. Erica Prather A gargantuan juniper tree twists its way from the floor to the ceiling of Junction Box, Wonderbound’s studio and rehearsal space; dancers rehearse combinations underneath leaves constructed from umbrellas. Anyone stumbling across this scene might feel that they’ve walked into a fairy tale, or maybe a scene from […]
December 12 – December 21, 2017
An elusive spell. A formidable quest. Love eternal. Last season, Garrett Ammon’s dark fable premiered to sold out crowds and standing ovations. Set to a haunting score by Jesse Manley and His Band, Snow weaves a captivating tale of a cunning magpie, a devious wolf and the enchantment of a juniper tree that will leave you spellbound.
Individual tickets go on sale August 1 to be the first to secure your seats, consider a season subscription.
Presented at two Denver metro area venues
- Tuesday, December 12; 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 12; 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13; 6:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13; 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14; 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14; 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 19; 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 19; 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 20; 6:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 20; 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 21; 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, December 21; 8:30 p.m.