May 26 – June 30, 2015
All experience levels and those of all physical abilities are welcome. The only requirements are a sense of play, a desire to move and the ability to laugh at yourself!
WHAT TO EXPECT: Each class is different, you may be learning something from one of our past productions, creating something new with the people around you, gaining a new awareness of your body, or sweating as you leap your way across the floor.
ATTIRE: Work out clothing and tennis shoes – sometimes you may be going barefoot.
There is no need to attend all workshops, we’re happy to see you when you can come – but an 8 punch card is still the best deal!
Please arrive early and be ready to begin class promptly at 6:30pm.
**There are no refunds offered on classes, but classes are transferable**
- Tuesday, May 26; 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28; 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2; 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 9; 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11; 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 23; 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 25; 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 30; 6:30 p.m.