Whether it is in support of a single show or the entire season, as a Corporate sponsor, your contributions work directly to bring our performances from imagination to reality. And, this “Season of Wonder” is our most imaginative yet – with live music and spectacular collaborations throughout each show.
In October, your support will breathe life into A Gothic Folktale. Garrett Ammon will create an astounding evening featuring world premiere music by Jesse Manley and the mind-bending creations of illusionist Professor Phelyx. In February, the exquisite Confluence String Quartet will join Wonderbound for a delicious evening of romance aptly titled, Love. In April, your sponsorship will help produce Gone West. Garrett Ammon will join forces with critically acclaimed poet Michael J. Henry and magnificent cellist Ian Cooke to create a vast adventure around the West.
As a corporate sponsor, you are special to us. We don’t have a one-size-fits-all model and our additional benefits are custom tailored to your specific needs and contribution level.
Please contact Amber Blais for further discussion at email@example.com or 303.292.4700.
Benefits can include:
- Name and Logo placement on collateral materials, including:
- Program ad placements
- Recognition during Wonderbound performances
- Featured presence on sponsorship table in lobby
- VIP complimentary tickets to performances
- VIP invitations to exclusive events and performances
- VIP behind the scenes access and exclusive meet-and-greets with the dancers
- Exclusive performances for your events